Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hi!

There are a bazillion apps out there and I don't know about you, but I really don't care about all the mind numbing, make your eyes cross, silly games there are to download to your phone. Quite frankly, I don't have the time for that...I'm a mother of a nearly 2 year old, and a wife. I recently quit my job in Marketing to stay at home with my daughter, and work from home on a website with my husband called muchappier.com.

In conference calls with our web developer, I admit that some of the conversation goes right over my head; I'm not very tech savvy in how to set up websites or the lingo used to describe them, but I love finding something helpful, useful, valuable, or maybe just plain funny, that I know other moms like me would really appreciate. So I am on a quest to bring to you specific app reviews that are especially great for moms.

I'm also about to start a community group with a large group of moms, and anything I learn that I feel is of value to relationships, parenting advice, or encouragement for wives, I'll gladly share.

Thanks for tuning in, and I look forward to sharing with all you moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment