Thursday, October 7, 2010

Is the "Ask a Stylist" app the next best thing to having Joan Rivers in your pocket?

I stumbled upon the "Ask a Stylist" App for the iPhone, which was actually written about in an article by the Wall Street Journal online. In a nutshell, you can send a picture of an outfit or ask a question to send to a stylist, and receive feedback in minutes on what you should wear, or their opinion about your outfit. I'm intrigued!

Also, it's free, which surprised me.

I just downloaded it and am playing around right now; I'm kind of shy about actually using it...

This would have been great to have when I was dress shopping for something to wear to a wedding a week ago. It was just me and my two year old daughter shopping (she thinks all dresses are pretty :) ).

Has anyone tried it out? Let me know what you think. I'll provide my feedback soon when I actually try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment